Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Greek Kitchen Bellevue Square

I just love eating tacos and there really is not much else to say except it is one of the funnest and most enjoyable things to do in my life. Trying different types of food types is great fun and when I am able to find something that gives me that same folded tortilla feeling I get all warm and fuzzy inside. Last week my wife and I were at the mall in Bellevue, WA on the East Side doing some shopping at Nordstrom and when she finally picked out the correct type of makeup that will make her face glow we spotted a neat Greek food restaurant just outside the door. I think the name is The Greek Kitchen Bellevue Square and I remember seeing t-mobile across the hallway with a pinkish kind of sign. We stopped and looked at the menu and once the Gyro was spotted I insisted that we eat there. She noticed a salad that she would love so we went in and made an order. It was very busy but the line went fast and we ended up getting our food in a short period of time. When my Greek taco arrived I looked at it for a minute and was very pleased. It was folded nicely and in a way that eating it was easy and avoided me getting my hands dirty. I loved it and will be returning for more. My wife really liked her salad and was pleased with the falafels and hummus that were on the side. We will both be returning, however I will do everything in my power to avoid shopping because I simply do not enjoy it at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment