Monday, February 21, 2011

Two Tacos and a Torta Seattle

It has been a very, very long day.  One of those Mondays where after the end of the day the thought of escaping is just about all there is.  It is the beginning of the week so I can't go out party it up, so the next best thing is to go out and grab a few tacos and a torta.

I was able to eat every couple of hours today so I was not too hungry, but the stress from the day made me really excited about eating.  My wife went with me and we went to what I think it the best restaurant in Seattle.  We arrived and I felt like a little kid in a candy store.  My foot started to tap and my knee started bouncing up and down, just like the good old days.  When the waiter came up to the table I asked for the carne asada tacos on corn tortillas and a torta with the ingredients plus cheese.  I also ordered a Pacifico beer.  She ordered three tostadas and an apple soft drink soda.  We waited for about four minutes and then the plates came right out to us.  In the middle of the table there are fresh cut limes and a nice selection of salsas.  We went to town and cleaned up on our meal in a hurry.  I am writing this happy as ever.  My belly is full and I am ready for a nap, however I have to watch my favorite t.v. series before hitting the hay. I will not be surprised if we return to the same exact spot tomorrow and to it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment