Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pacifico Beer Review

My Pacifico Beer Review: it is the best, in my personal opinion.  I love it, I really love it.  The bottled beer is so amazing.  It is very tough to drink just one because they are so good, but sometimes when you have things to do, such as work or other outings, just one has to do.

While downing a few of the best tacos in Seattle, sipping on a cold, ice cold beer helps make life that much better.  I like it when the waiter or waitress takes the lid off before it gets to the table.  I always ask for a lime or two, or three with each one because they are a must.  I take a napkin and wipe the top of the glass off, hold the bottle to the side of the table and squirt the lime into it.  Most of it goes in, but some of it goes on the side and coats the outer portion and the top portion of the bottle.  This is when you take the salt and sprinkle it all over.  It sticks and the first sip is so wonderful.  The sour from the lime and the salt join together so well with the taste of the beer.

I can typically down a few during a full on taco session.  The next day has always been great for me, never have I had a hangover or felt anything out of the ordinary.  Sometimes if I get caught up at the wrong place at the wrong time and have to say "yes" to a few shots of cheap tequila, then I pay the next day, but never with this.  My final review is: 5 Stars and 2 thumbs up.  It is quality and top end stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment