Monday, September 19, 2011

Tacos Order to Go

I have to admit that sometimes there is no desire to dine out at a Restaurant. There is great joy for me when we are able to cuddle next the fireplace with my wife on our comfortable couch on the East side watching a romantic movie. The one thing that is a must is having great food during this time. There are numerous choices; most common are pizza delivery and Chinese food. We use these services often, however those types are not my favorite and personally for my palate do not consider them to be the best.

Every chance I get I make a call to the local Seattle area Mexican Restaurant for tacos order to go. The portion size and calories that are consumed is a lot lower than the other options and the happiness that comes along with the experience is greater. It is a must to have horchata water each time because that stuff is simply amazing. The sweet flavor works so well with the spicy red salsa. Take a bite, chew for a while, then sip on the cup and wash it all down. There is the choice of beer; which is number one because it tastes delicious, but this does the job just fine when it is not a drinking night. So, when it doubt pick up the phone and dial a delivery order the next night you find yourself in la-la land on your lazy boy with a hungry appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment