Monday, December 6, 2010

Almost as Wonderful as a Taco, The Burrito

I am quite picky with my food.  I always have been.  You know, I will eat food sometimes because I don't want to be rude, as during those times I am out with friends or family, or if someone makes me something to eat.  I will eat it and mention that it is good, which most of the time it is good, but not excellent.  Not amazing.  Not something that gets me drooling in the middle of the day when I am all alone.  Tacos are something that gets me all worked up.  They really get me all hot and bothered and I just can't sit still I get so excited.  For me, the next best thing to eating a taco is eating a burrito.  They are not as cool in my opinion, but they are still great.  There are many great restaurants in the Seattle and Bellevue area that serve great tasting burritos.

This is a neat combination.  This is a piece of white cod cooked on a stove top that has been wrapped in bacon.  It is then place in the tortilla, flour which is stupid but has to do because they don't have corn tortillas, with lettuce and then placed back on the stove and browned using butter.  It is fun to pick up and eat.  The fish is high in protein which is good, but the bacon is super bad for the health, but every once in a while should not put me in the grave too fast.  It is really fun to squirt the lime onto the fish.  There is also salsa choices, I used the green kind which a kind of spicy, but not too bad, not the kind that gets you the next day, if you know what I mean.  Eating this with a beer is always the best.  A nice cold canned beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment