Monday, November 8, 2010

P.F. Changs Chicken Lettuce Wrap Tacos

Often times when it get's late, not too late, but late, meaning about seven or eight in the evening and you are yet to eat dinner, you simply just get in the car and go out to dinner.

My wife and I decided to eat at P.F. Chang's and she kept saying that she wanted the chicken lettuce wraps. She got real excited about it and really wanted them, so we ordered them. It is the starter dish and eventually we ordered more tasty things, such as the Kung Pao Shrimp. The server brought out a plate of chicken with the special ingredients and it smelled really good. On the side was a plate with lettuce on it, rather large in size and kind of folded up like a world globe. I didn't know what to do with it, so my wife put the lettuce on my plate and spooned the chicken into the center of it. I thought "wow, a taco". It was a real live taco, and then I looked over at my wife and smiled because she is Mexican and she loves tacos. It was actually very creative of her and I am still giggling about it. On the side of the table there were choices of sauces, just like a Mexican taco I could put salsa in it. Now this was really fun and I enjoyed it. She was happy as anything, and when your wife is happy, life is really, really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment